Monday 12 July 2010

ISRAEL HOUGHTON FOR FREE KENYAN CONCERTS


Contemporary gospel singer Israel Houghton will be in Kenya for a two day concert in August organised by Moja-Voyce.
The American star who is know for his many skills some of which include composer, multi-instrumentalist, producer and worship leader, has created a canon of songs that have become standards in houses of faith around the globe. He has accomplished this largely as the leader of Israel and New Breed, a Grammy, Stellar and Dove Award-winning musical ensemble and ministry organization that has amassed gold-selling albums and critical platitudes reserved for the best of the best.
He will perform in a  concert dubbed One Cry August 14 at a yet to be announced venue and August 15 at Uhuru Park.
I hope the No side will not use this as a chance to campaign.  Anyho, Israel's album Power of One overflows with exceptional material, all woven together by mesmerizing interludes. He believes, “I really enjoy what I do,” Israel concludes. “It's about getting a bigger picture of what's going on in the world instead of focusing on my life, wants and needs. It's about connecting with people around the world."

1 comment:

  1. To the best I can, little mediocre me will try to ensure this does not enter the realm of politics. :)
    Really. I will. :)

    ReplyDelete