Tuesday 15 December 2009

Rapper Cannibal suffers heart attack


Coast based rapper Cannibal – real name Ralph Masai - suffered a mild heart attck a few weeks back. He was just hours from his South Africa where he was recovering from attending the Channel O Africa Music Awards.
Cannibal, who jetted into the country from Johannesburg on November 11, spent a few hours enjoying the Kenyan climate before the attack set in.
The rapper famed for his hit track I Wish started convulsing in his parent’s house in the Kizingo area before his older brother called for a cab to rush him to hospital. The Lil Wayne look-a-like was then admitted at the Pandya Memorial Hospital where he was put under a drip for four days.
“I’m lucky to be alive,” Cannibal said.
The doctors said the attack was caused by the change of climate and smoke in the respiratory system. His hospitalisation led him to postpone his interview with Channel O’s Diary Piece of his life in Mombasa.

5 comments:

  1. I have looked at many sites on this subject and not come across a site such as yours which tells everyone everything that they need to know. I have bookmarked your site. Can anyone else suggest any other related topics that I can look for to find out further information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this information, it will help a lot of people.Can you tell me of other source of this information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your posting. It really interest me. What are the other suggestions you can give to us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's bee a long time that I am looking for the post the same as what you have right now. I want this because it gives all the information that i need to know and it is complete. Can you recommend any source about it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very great information. I become knowledgeable about the subject. Thank you for posting this kind of information. Are there any other posting the sane as yours?

    ReplyDelete