Sunday 22 November 2009

TOXIC: I’M NOT WYCLEF’S JUMPOFF

Wycleff poses with Toxic (dressed in black) and her dancers before the MAMAs

Socialite and dancer Toxic is up in arms after a report in a local daily branded her Wycliff Jean’s chips funga.
A chips funga or bhajia funga or take away is Nairobi slang for a one-night stand. “Everyone who was there knows that Wyclef was interested in one of my pals not me.”
She said that the said relationship between former Fugees star and the Toxic dancer was not clandestine, “He introduced her to some guys after The MAMAs as “my girlfriend” and he called her just the other day.”
On the reports, Toxic whose real name is Juliet Kwamboka said, “It is a lie. What they published is wrong I can’t have my relationship jeopardised over misleading reports.”
Toxic has kept a low profile recently mostly because of her new beau. “I wouldn’t mind if he wasn’t in my life but now he is. This could get in the way of my relationship.

4 comments:

  1. That Toxic chic is such a slat. Kila mtu anajua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is she botherting to defend herself to the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @penzifinder...u r pathetic.have you ever fucked her thats why u r calling her a slut???
    get a life if you aint as hot as i am please give up.dont compete with pple beyond ua legue...sawa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toxic is a well behaved lady.Many are jealous of her success and so if you don't know her so well,just shut it!

    ReplyDelete