Thursday 15 October 2009

ALPHA’S DAD: HE ONLY HOPED FOR NUMBER TWO


On Sunday night’s finale show for the third season of Tusker Project Fame, Alpha requested for his dad to share the limelight with him. After a chat with his father, Joseph Bizima. After which he gave a speech about how his papa is “a hero in my life. This is the angel God gave me.”
Joseph gave me a short inteview where he said, “I’m very happy that my first born child got such a chance at success, especially in a public forum like this. I can’t believe it. It’s like heaven has opened up for me.
Joseph is a part-time musician and believes Alpha got his flair for music from him. “He told me once that I have ignored the talent I have,” when he was leaving for the TPF3 academy. Alpha told the dad “Dad, I will try and be number two.” In response Joseph told him, “I don’t want to hear of it, I want you to come back a winner. I have seen him grow from a child and now that he has just completed his A-levels and gotten this much success. I’m just so ecstatic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment