Sunday 13 September 2009

HERMAPHRODITE OR NOT SEMENYA IS HOT







IAAF should eat this.
World 800m champion Caster Semenya got a make over for the cover story of You magazine. Semenya told South African newspaper The Times she had enjoyed dressing up. “I didn't do this to prove a point but rather to have fun. I don’t give a damn what people say about me. I like me the way I am and who cares what other people say?” the Pretoria University student said.
“I enjoyed the shoot, wish I could do more, but I can’t because I don’t have time for them. I have training to prepare for the Commonwealth Games, which are soon, and [studies] to get through at the same time.”
You magazine says that, after the photoshoot, the 18-year-old told her manager that she would like to buy all the outfits she had modelled.

Photos/ You Magazine click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment