Sunday 9 August 2009

KAZ TALKS OF MAKING COMEBACK FROM THE STATES


Controversial singer Karen ‘Kaz’ Lucas who is currently in America working on her yet-to-be titled second album, sent out an email describing her hard workd towrds making a comeback. “Over the last few months, I have had the opportunity to share the stage with some of the Jazz Music greats and also perform amongst some of them at the Atlanta Jazz Festival. My journey here continues strong for another two months before I return home, having worked with some of the big producers here and recorded some of my best work yet.”
Kaz will also have a show this weekend August 8, in Atlanta to commemorate the lives lost during the August 7 bombings that shook Nairobi and Dar es Salaam in 1998. She will also launch her website, www.kazmuzik.com.

‘Former Capital FM presenter Leo Faya who resides in San Francisco is instrumental in helping me develop my brand, image and music for my second album,’ Kaz wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment