Sunday 31 May 2009

Hemedi and ‘in-laws’ clash over girlfriend



Reality show bad boy Hemedi Suleiman recently revealed the reason for his split with his baby mama. In an exclusive interview with Word Is he revealed, “As soon as I returned home from the Academy, I was expecting my girlfriend to be waiting for me at the airport, to support me, you know. But I did not see her. So when I called her to ask why she was not there, she told me it is over and if I wanted to know more I needed to talk to her parents. So I called her mum and she told me to stay away from he daughter or else. So I moved on, now I’m all alone, single and doing my thing.”
Despite his heartache, Hemedi hasn’t given up love, on quest for the one, he is looking for ‘someone who is willing to be with me and who has mad love for me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment