Sunday 5 April 2009

Fans reject Tuface because of ‘love kids’



Tuface Idibia gave an interview to an Abuja paper over the weekend and confirmed that the role of ‘Baba Taifa’ (having five kids with there different mothers) is one that people tend to frown upon.
The African Queen hit maker said, “Many of them have come out to say I should take it easy. They advise me out of the love they have for me and I really appreciate that, but there are some that have just decided they do not want to associate with me because of that, but I try to be the best I can be and leave the rest in God’s hands.”
However, that doesn’t faze Tuface, in his defence he added, “One fact remains that I never ran away from it (having the kids) or hid it from anyone. I am just trying to be responsible. I want to do the right thing and take care of my kids. It doesn’t embarrass me in any way. I love my kids so much that it cancels anything anyone wants to say about them.”
So, there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment