Tuesday 31 March 2009

Matonya’s Mother in law: I feel cheated!




The Tanzanian singer, Matonya’ mother-in-law has sent out a bitter email to the press detailing her feeling of being left out in her only daughter’s wedding. Matonya and Miriam exchanged vows in the absence of Dorah Isinika late last year but her father, Zitto Amir was present.
In the email Dorah wrote: “I was a single mother, suffering, taking care of you while your father, a seaman travelled a lot and never sent a single cent. He came to Tanzania when you were 13, still no support, yet I was with you, taking care of you with the meagre salary of a clerk in a Bank. I was in Tanzania and you did not tell me the date of your wedding, till I was back in Europe. What have I done wrong Miriam? Is it now that you know you have a father? I don’t need anything from you except a little respect and love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment