Thursday 16 October 2008

All About Me

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am – what can I say I sleep late working, thinking about my future and what it holds...okay okay watching TV

2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls – never see em though

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hancock – Truthfully, I thought it was something to do with a big cock – no relation to the hen.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Tru Calling - something to do with rewinding a day

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Whatever I can get – I'm not a breakfast person, Ref: Q 1. I wake up late. Not much time for it ha!

6. What is your middle name? Cynic

7. What food do you most dislike, Ugali and Sukuma wiki – especially if it’s a daily occurrence on the dinning table.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Usher – My Way – Ol’ Skul baibe! – which reminds me I dreamt that he kissed me...or did I kissed him...doesn’t matter

9. What time is it right now?? 4:24pm

10. What is your favourite sandwich? Salami and Olives to munch on the side

11. What characteristic do you dislike? People with brains but don’t use them – not blonds, those I like - but people who can’t think logically, blonds are just challenged

12. Favorite item of clothing? Comfy and well fitting Jeans

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you Go? It would have to be somewhere where there is no polution, like in the Mara but there has to be elec and good amenities - a must.

14. Where would you retire to? Somewhere near the city, being old and living in the bundu’s doesn’t hold much appeal.

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Mmmm, let me see.... Mmmm can I get back to you on that?

16. Furthest place you are sending this? North pole. That far enuff?

17. Person you expect to send it back first? I’m not really sure

18. When is your birthday? 28th December

19. Morning person or a night Definitely Night

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with friends. Let me see...mmm...well, there is that one time... No, that was way back...can I take a rain check?

22. What did you want to be when you were little? A castle, where I can have my own TV and remote

24. What is your favorite flower? Abbysianias – I just made that up, tsk, tsk

25. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Chrismas Day – day off work

26. What are you listening to right now? Ali Kiba’s Mac Muga

27. What was the last thing you ate? Mashed potatoes mixed with maize and pea stew – someone wifey cooked it for him but he... Long story

28. Do you wish on stars? Like I said, i’m a f***ing cynic, so that is a NO.

29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink – I hear it’s the new gangsta

30. How is the weather right now? raining

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? David

32. Favorite soft drink? Bitter Lemon

33. Favourite restaurant? I ...think that would be where I eat out a lot...and that is....again, can I take a rain check? Thanks people

34. Hair colour? black

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie doll – I knew my blond moments must have come from somewhere

36. Summer or winter? summer

37. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla

38. Coffee or tea? tea

39. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes

40. When was the last time you cried? Does crying coz of a sad movie count? No? Okay that was a few months back..can’t remember why

41. What is under your bed? Shoes and stuff

42. What did you do last night? sleep

43. What are you afraid of? Snakes

44. Salty or sweet? Sweet

45. How many keys on your key ring? Which one? Ohh, a couple but I don’t think they are curently off no use

46. How many years at your current job? One and three quarters

47. Favourite day of the week? Friday night

48. Do you make friends easily? Depends on the person

49 How many people will you send this to? hmmmm

50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Most def.

No comments:

Post a Comment