Friday 11 May 2012

USAIN BOLT’S FASTER THAN LIGHTNING SONG


 The fastest man on earth Usain Bolt has already dominated athletics - and now he's set his sights on conquering the world of music. Bolt has unofficially released a rap song, "Faster Than Lightning," that features his speaking voice auto-tuned over a Jamaican beat from DJ Steve Porter, of  "SportsCenter" fame.
And the 26-year-old, who will be defending his Olympic 100m and 200m crowns in London this July, has thrown down the gauntlet to his sprint rivals, proclaiming "no matter who you are, no matter what you’re doing, you’re not going to catch me, you’re not going to beat me."           
As the track continues, Bolt reveals the secrets of his success, rapping "when I get to top speed, I turn on the afterburners, I listen to the crowd getting loud".

No comments:

Post a Comment