Monday 31 July 2017

Radio Queen Adelle Onyango Walks Down The Aisle



"My fave colour is tangerine but I didn't want my wedding to look like a political rally..." Adelle Onyango

 The queen of Kenyan radio walked down the aisle on Friday, July 28.

Adelle Onyango said "I do" to the love of her life at an intimate ceremony where only close family and friends were in attendance.

"Kenya is so beautiful! The venue is a hidden corner called Zereniti and it truly is where zen meets serenity," Adelle gushed.

Adelle walked down the he aisle dressed in a bespoke gown by an award winning Kenyan designer.

"Kenyans are so talented my gown is fully made in Kenya by OGAKE MOSOMI!!! Buy Kenyan, it's worth it!!!"

The social activist known for her uplifting projects like Sisterhood and TeamAdelle said that she opted for a small and intimate affair because it is a "celebration of love with family instead of inviting celebs as it's not an industry concert," she said laughing. 

The colour theme for the wedding was silver and white.

"My fave colour is tangerine but I didn't want my wedding to look like a political rally, so, I went with my next fave colours; silver and white."


No comments:

Post a Comment